Powered by Blogger.

Windy days and chunky knits



Hello, this is one of my first winter outfit posts as the weather has  drastically changed and today was a wonderfully blustery moody day .Of course this was the perfect excuse to get out my chunky knitted jumper which is so cosy , I don't even need a coat. I am also a big fan of hats an I love this wool one that cannot for the life of me remember where I got it. Pink isn't really my colour but I love this blush colour and it is universally flattering. We headed for the sea of course, Choppy waters have such a calming effect on me which is quite strange I know!

















Jumper Zara simillar here and here/ Jeans Zara here/ Hat simillar here at Nordstrom / Boots Marks and Spencers here

I hope you enjoyed my gloomy day!!
xxx

No comments