Powered by Blogger.

Great new online store...blogger must haves!

I have come across a great site that has many items that are definite must haves at amazing prices.If you do not know about Zaful , you absolutely should check it out. Their range of products is mind boggling and I literally cannot choose , I can see me exceeding my clothing budget here. The great thing is that at the moment they have a massive sale on and with quite a small amount you can revive your wardrobe with some new season stuff!Also you get free shipping over $30 and free express shipping over $99 !

Well enough talking , let me show you some of my favourites!




Floral Embroidered Long Sleeve dress (under $30) here/ Bell Sleeve Chunky sweater 
(under$20 ) here


High Low shirt here/ Striped Floral Embroidered shirt here



Floral Embroidered Utility jacket ( you will not believe the price!) here/ Embroidered Collar Faux Leather jacket here



Long Sleeve Cardigan Coat here/ Hooded Cashmere Coat here . Both of these are available in lots of colours 

And there are so many more as well as great shoes!!

Happy Shopping!!
xx

No comments