Powered by Blogger.

Floral Princess



 Floral dresses are everywhere this season and for me this is a refreshing change from the girly florals that we see in the Summer seasons. These are a more grown up gothic version of the cutsie flowery summer dresses and offer drama in a feminine rather that a little girly way.There are so many variations however my favourites are the longer versions be it maxi or midi. Although many have gone down the granny's closet route, I prefer the Dolce woman. a retro timeless diva ...add slits to your maxis and a cinched in waists, transparencies and  dramatic skirts.If you go for a mini dress , over the knee boots are the best way to complement the length and to give you a modern up to date look.





Of course I have scoured the stores to find some great versions so I hope you like them!




1.Hobbs Midnight Floral dress here/ 2.Nordstrom Free People Miranda dress here/3. Top Shop Velvet Smock Dress here/ 4.Revolve Clothing Acme dress here/ 5.Dorothy Perkins Black and Blush floral dress here/6. Zara Midi dress here/ 7.Reiss Ardant dress here/ 8.River Island Black Rose dress here/ 9.Isabel Marant at mytheresa here

Happy Shopping xxx

1 comment

  1. The blogs you produce incurs the much to my knowledge. The skills that are established strongly on the knowledge are very much indemand. I would like to add that your writings adds knowledge to my skills.
    clothing wholesalers london

    ReplyDelete