Powered by Blogger.

Shirts and blouses....button yourself up!







Shirt Marks&Spencers (old)similar here /jeans Zara (last season) similar here/ Trainers Nike here ( I actually bought kids size but available in adult sizes as well)/ Zara Bag similar here

Shirts have a achieved new status this season, I mean you would have to be living under a rock not to notice the abundance of shirting around. And these are no ordinary shirts...oh no!!
You have never seen such a variety of shapes and I have to say some of them seem quite scary at first.But after trying on some interesting ones, I have come to the conclusion that they have the power to look both effortless and striking at the same time.
Some things to be careful of when wearing a shirt:
1. Make sure your whites are whites, this needs to look pristine if you are going down the minimalist route.
2. Like wise , make sure it is well pressed and try not sit down too much , as creases ruin the effect ( not very realistic I know!)
3.If you go for  a cheaper option and there are so many great options available, make sure you clip all the loose threads.Remember if it looks perfect, it looks expensive!



Here are some of my favorites!

From left to right



Zara Pink Ruffle Blouse here/ Stradivarius Stripe Lace Shirt here/French Connection Laser Cut Shirt here/ Whistles Penny Lace Shirt here/ Zara Pom Pom shirt here/ Reiss Mapel Gem Blouse here/ Gucci Silk blouse at My Theresa ( www.mytheresa.com)here and M.I.H jeans at My Theresa here/

So however you wear yours make sure you have fun with it...shirts are far from serious this season!

xxx

No comments