Powered by Blogger.

Shopping Saturday!Faux Fur, Sparkles and Olivia Palermo for Coast!

Hello, so the weekend is here again and so is Shopping Saturday.I don't actually like going shopping on a Saturday, as in going into an actual store, but there is nothing I like more than a nice cup of tea and some online shopping! On the plus , it also brightens up the week when the goodies arrive .
My love of faux fur is well known ( only faux fur, I have to stress!) and one of my favourite retailers is Reiss so imagine my joy to find the most gorgeous little faux fur jacket in my one of my favourite stores in favourite colour and .....it has my name!!!
Hello Alexia coat!




Reiss Alexia Faux Fur Coat here

The Alexia is also available in blue


Reiss Alexia faux fur coat in Ink here

I really like how they can be worn  in so many ways , and can be both funky and smart.A true investment in my book and you can be sure the cut and quality will be immaculate with Reiss.

With the coming of cold weather and the party season upon us I have started to think about evening outfits. I am quite lazy and usually wear jeans or very rarely a dress ( I really should make more of an effort ) I am not such a big fan of dress at least not on me , so I thought about trousers.Again , I don't have many pairs of smart trousers but I have found the perfect pair , by none other than Olivia Palermo and her collaboration with Coast.



Coast Lovato Jacquard Trousers here.

The cut is really flattering and can be dressed up or down depending on how posh the occasion is!
Winner!


So that's my budget for the week...what do you think?

Happy shopping!

xxx


No comments