Powered by Blogger.

The Most Beautiful and Practical Bags are A True Investment.

It's all very nice , all these celebs walking around with backpacks, mini bags, tiny tiny bags , bucket bags etc , but where is the practicality. Most of us need a bag that we can take to work or shopping that will literally fit a miny version of our lives in there...There isn't much you won't find in my bag!
So in the name of practicality and of course beauty , because I believe a handbag is the most important item you will wear or carry, and hence should be an investment based on love and admiration, I have found some pretty spectacular ones that not only look great but will also fit all your necessities ...and the kitchen sink!







Pauls Boutique here/ Michael Kors ( House of Fraser) here/ Mulberry ( House of Fraser) here/  Radley ( John Lewis) here/ Kurt Geiger ( John Lewis ) here/ Reiss here/ Meli Melo ( Coggles) here
Vivienne Westwood ( Coggles) here/ Tom Ford ( Harrods) here/ Zara here/ Modalu ( John Lewis) here/ Whistles (John Lewis) here


I hope I have given you some inspiration !

My favourite is the Mullberry , although I love them all...what about you?
Happy Shopping!

xxx

No comments