Powered by Blogger.

Shopping Saturday!

Yes! It's the weekend again and since the weather is getting cooler I think we should all treat ourselves to some cosy new items ...this week has been so tiring I think I deserve it!

I love faux fur coats and although I have a few , for the last few years I have beeen telling myself I 'm going to get a leopard print one , but I always chicken out...but now I am going to take the plunge with this gorgeous one from TOPSHOP.



Top Shop Leopard print coat here

And sticking with the fur theme I cannot resist TOPSHOP shoes, and these lovelies are so quirky that I just love them...they will definitely put a smile on your face...even their name does ...hello HAIRY HARRY fur ankle boots..


Topshop Hairy Harry fur ankle boots here

I think you either love them or hate them...I looove them!
What about you?

So enjoy your shopping Saturday
xxx

No comments