Powered by Blogger.

Tsivlou lake and the ponies!

Today was honestly one of the best days we have had and I enjoyed it so much, I wish we could do it all again. We decided to take a little road trip to the Tsivlou lake that is about an hour and a half away from us and is a stunning lake in the middle of the mountains 800 metres above sea level. It was stunning and on the way there we had a surprise as we found a gorgeous little farm with horses , ponies, geese and goats. Andreas was so excited , we could not get him away from the goats and I think he fed them enough to get them through winter !Personally, although I love all animals, the horses were my favourites! Amazing animals , they are so gentle and their eyes are so beautiful it made me think that I should take up horse riding.



We the pace of daily life it's hard to find the time for family excursions, but they make all the difference.Kids grow up so quickly and these are the days when you build precious memories. We took loads of photos so I hope you enjoy them!No editing required with the amazing colours...nature is the best artist!















































 I am used to living by the sea but there is something so calming about lakes and the quietness , it almost feels like time has stopped.








Looking forward to next week's adventures!
xxx

No comments