Powered by Blogger.

My Black Friday top picks..and my golden rules!

I am excited about BF as it is a chance to buy some great stuff at a discount.I will of course be getting some Christmas presents , but also I will be looking for some things that I need and also some things that I love!It is important not to get swept up in the excitement and my golden rules are:

1.If you couldn't afford it at full price but can now...get it, or else someone else will and you will be tortured with regrets.
2.If you wouldn't buy it at full price or never had any interest in it whatsoever...but now somehow it seems so appealing...don't buy it or you will be tortured with regrets.

Also make a list and set a budget! Finally, I will not step foot in a store, it's scary on days like this!I will be shopping from the comfort of my sofa , online with a cup of tea...or a glass of whine depending on how long it will take !!And remember "early bird catches the worm", get online as soon as the sale starts because if you want it, you can bet others do too...the most covetable items will fly out!


Here are some of my top picks!

Forzieri 30% discount

Marc Jacobs here

Look Fantastic 25% discount

Estee Lauder Colour Portfolio Gift set

They are also running a 20% discount throughout the weekend.

Zaful 85%discount

Zaful Print dress here


The Undone 20% dicount code BLKFRI



The Undone jumpsuit here


Boohoo 50% discount

French Connection 50%discount

Fench Connection Narico coat here


I will doing more posts like this throughout the weekend letting you know about discounts available!!


Happy Shopping!

xxx

Affilite links are included . All opinions are my own

No comments