Powered by Blogger.

Shopping Saturday!

Hello, thank goodness it's the weekend!I don't know about you but my week has been crazy and I am looking forward to some rest and time with my family. However, there is nothing like a few new goodies to get you in the mood !I am not a big trousers person, I like them on other people to feel like they make me look a bit boring for some reason ( probably all in my head) . I was therefore very happy to come across this amazing pair that will really make a difference to my wardrobe and are anything but boring!
They are cropped and they have ruffles and a high waist...what more could you ask for!



River Island Frill trousers here

I have also been thinking about my outerwear and found that I am missing a trench style coat so I was chuffed to find a great checked style that will keep me warm as well....and I will look a bit like like Sherlock Holmes ( not sure if that is α good thing or not....but it's a look!)

Zaful Checcked Woolen Coat ( under $50!) here

Finally , I know I am being a bit greedy today, I need a something to adorn my neck and preferably something soft and furry!

I found the perfect emerald stole...voila!!

John Lewis Faux Fur wrap here

What do you think?What are you treating yourself to?

Happy shopping!

xxx

No comments