Powered by Blogger.

Put your best foot forward...sneakers with a difference. Marni, Balmain and more!

There use to be a time when I would always wear heels. I even remember trudging through the muddy school field in 12 inch platform boots. I would wear stiletto pointy heels all day standing up in the store I used to work in, and would even wear heels to a beach bar.Sneakers were only for the gym and never to be seen out in public in...NEVER! But somehow, along the way my love for heels has wained and they have been replaced by a chunky heel or a wedge here and there but mostly they have been displaced by sneakers or trainers as we Brits call them!Not flats, I hate ballerinas and most oxfords I have to say, at least I hate them on me, they are fine on other people. My love affair is exclusive and it is with sneakers. Happily Many share my fondness and the array on the market is dazzling and baffling. They have been elevated into status shoes and they have an element  of cool that a heel will never possess.So investing in a great pair is a sound decision not only for your style but also for your feet. Forzieri is an Italian dream store that besides amazing jewellery, the must have handbags and sunglasses, also has the biggest and one of the best collections of sneakers I have ever seen!And to top it off they are offering 30% off shoes for the 15th and 16th of November!

I have chosen some of my favourites, but it was difficult to narrow it down!





 Marni here/ Marc Jacobs here/ Jil Sander here/ Pinko here/ Michael Kors here/ Balmain here/ Joshua Sanders here/ Moschino  here


Be as bold as you dare and let your shoes do the talking...and the walking!
Happy Shopping
xxx

No comments