Powered by Blogger.

The perfect Roll neck!

Roll necks for some reason are difficult for me to master , perhaps because of my proportions. I have a longish neck but a short torso with narrow shoulders and a bust so they tend to not look so great on me. However, putting aside the skinny versions available right now a chunkier looser roll neck actually looks great! and I have found a great one at Reiss in the perfect pink colour to compliment any skin tone and a loose longish fit that flatters almost any shape!

Reiss Roll neck here

Also they have this gorgeous frost grey ( don't you love the name!)

Reiss Roll neck here

perfect for a snowy day!!

Happy Shopping!

xxx

1 comment

  1. Can't wait for the snow to fall! Would love to wear this during the winter ^^.

    TheNormcoreRebel

    ReplyDelete