Powered by Blogger.

Off the shoulder embroidered top

Hello, today the weather has kinda messed up our plans, so I did what I used to do when I lived in the UK and the weather was miserable in summer, I wore something extra bright and summery, my little act of defiance!My newly acquired  and one of my favourite off the shoulder tops .


This cute little off the shoulder top is so pretty with it's dainty embroidery and the little sleeves are so flattering. Also another thing I really like is that the fabric is quite stiff and has a crisp feel to it, like a lovely white shirt if you know what I mean  For some reason this makes the white even whiter and brighter. I have paired it with my vintage Levi's 501 for a casual look , but I cannot wait to wear it with some cute shorts or denim cut-offs.












Zaful Off Shoulder Top here
Jeans Levis 501 vintage 
Shoes Tomms 
Zaful Glasses here

This top is a great buy and a lovely addition to your wardrobe and at a great price , only $15.99 .I am a size 8 uk/4us and ordered a size Small nd it fits fine, but if you have broader shoulders as mine are very narrow go for a Medium.
I hope you are all having a great weekend!

xxx

No comments