Powered by Blogger.

The perfect white lace dress

I'm having a bit of a love affair with dresses at the moment and I have to say this beautiful off shoulder embroidered dress. I wasn't quite sure what to expect , because often lace embroidery look a lot better on the websites than they do when you receive them and the price point ( under $35 ) made me think it was more likely to be a miss . However. it looked so pretty and I was after a midi dress for a change , so I took a chance and I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised. The embroidery is perfect and I love it's brightness against the the pure white, the lace is lovely and there is lots of fabric in the skirt which gives it a luxurious feel. The off the shoulder top is very flattering and the sleeves are to die for. Also what I like is that you can make this dress as casual or as dressy as you like. Great for weddings , but also I like to pair it with some greek sandals for a more boho look.












Shoes Greek sandals 


Isn't it lovely? The length is very practical and the sheer part is modern as it could veer on the frumpy otherwise. All in all , this is definitely my favourite item this season ( so far!). I am presently packing it  for an island long weekend break and I cannot wait to wear it for a nice meal in the evening!!

If you are looking something a bit more fitted , I also love  ( and have ordered ) this stunning  White lace bodycon dress .



It still has the trend focused off the shoulder detail but it is more formal and something that you will keep for coming seasons as it has a timeless appeal too.






Thank you Zaful!

No comments