Powered by Blogger.

The most beautiful white embroidered dress!

Hello, today I am going to review a dress that was sent to me by the online retailer Zaful.
I had heard many nightmare stories about similar stores , but the stock on the site looked so beautiful that I really wanted to see for myself. They contacted me and offered me a chance to review one of their items. I chose a lovely heavily embroidered white floral dress in a size small, although I was dubious as they normally run small but on the site it said a size small was a US size 6. Since I am a 4-6 in size I opted for the small and hoped for the best.

I have to say that when the dress arrived I was very please with it, it looks really expensive and the embroidery is perfect. Also it had a little underdress to prevent it from being see through. The size was fine although I could have probable ordered an XS and it would have been fine but the style of dress justifies the extra fabric. Plus I think  a lot of fabric makes it look more expensive. Overall I could not have been happier. The dress arrived fairly quickly and the site was easy to use and chose a size from.















Shoes Office (old)


Although I was gifted this item, I am completely honest and the opinions I am putting forward are all my own!

No comments