Powered by Blogger.

What's up Jack? Pick of the day!

Hello, how are you all? I'm sure we are all feeling much happier now the weather is warmer and the days are longer. I know some people prefer winter clothing as it is considered more stylish due to the muted colours and layering options. Myself, I am definitely a Summer clothing girl, I love light airy fabrics, sandals and of course stripes!!
Which brings me to a brand I love Jack Wills. Let me start by saying that the quality is amazing and the boys' stuff is just as nice as the girls. The sporty/ preppy / casual styles are right up my street and I often steal my husbands hoodies!

Browsing through their site I have come across the cutest dress!!


Jack Wills  Speistbury Stripe Lace Dress here

How cute is it?? and I love the stripes as they will make you look slimmer and taller!

Staying with the stripe theme, I cannot omit this gorgeous swimsuit...


Jack Wills  Formby Swimsuit here

 There are also bikini versions of the same print available , however I personally love this one piece and and it can work as a body suit  as well .

I hope you have a great day!

And of course...HAPPY SHOPPING!!

XXX


No comments