Powered by Blogger.

Two ways to wear a cape!

Hello, although the weather is so unusually cold at the moment , it has made me think about how I can wear and layer my clothing better . I love capes and I think they are great items for layering. They also always look cool and I am especially fond of lightweight versions that you can also wear indoors, as lets face it most of the winter days are spent inside. So I thought about my lovely cape and how I could style it differently. One version is my normal go to style with leggings , a denim shirt and woolly hat. The other version is a step way from my norm , but I really like it. I belted the cape around the waist and added a flowy maxi skirt and I was impressed with how wearable this look is.














Cape Fashionmia here (similar here and here)
Leggings Zara old
Shirt Pull and Bear (old) hat and boots vintage








Cape Fashionmia here
Shirt Pull and Bear
Belt, skirt, hat vintage
Boots old similar here

So what do you think?Which look do you prefer?


Thank you Fashionmia for my lovely cape!

xxx

No comments