Powered by Blogger.

Princess Coat on a Roof Garden

Yesterday was an amazing day! It was the first time in my life that I have seen snow in my home town. And I don't mean in the mountains, I mean on the beach! It was truly magical. So this inspired me to wear my gorgeous princess coat that reminds me of another era. The fur collar and double skirt are so feminine and a dramatic coat is a really great way to make a statement.As the coat is so stunning on it's own, I paired it with black leggings and a over the knee boots. I was also delighted to have my pictures taken by my oldest and bestest  friend Despina who is also a  very talented stylist.





























Coat Fashionmia here, similar here and here
Leggins Zara (old) similar here
Boots last season similar Nordstrom here

Thank you Fashionmia for my lovely coat!

Photos by Despina Kolokotsa

xxx

No comments