Powered by Blogger.

The Cardigan Coat, Your Wardrobe Staple!

I am a big fan of cardigan coats.One obvious reason would be , because I live in a warm country and a lot of the time a proper coat is too warm, whereas a cardigan coat will suffice!Also, I think they look very elegant as they are softer and great for layering, so even on colder days you can wear a chunky knit under is and a coat or shawl on top. Also layers mean that you can be just as comfy indoors!
In the last two weeks I have bought three, a cream one, a navy blue one and a grey. Although I love them all, by far the one I never seem to take off is the grey one. You can wear it with denim and black and I also like to layer different shades of grey.



 I have tried to show some different ways in which I have styled my lovely, very overworked cardigan coat!












Fashionmia cardigan coat others , here ,  here and here
Hat vintage.
Pull and Bear Shirt

All photos by Despina Kolokotsa.

xxx




No comments