Powered by Blogger.

Forget chokers , make a statement with a beautiful bracelet!


I am not one for lots of jewellery but when I do wear it I like it to make a statement. I usually wear a cross round my neck which has sentimental value and I never take it off , so it makes it difficult for me to wear necklaces and having seen so much of the choker trend, I am pretty over it now anyway. Bracelets are often overlooked , which is a shame since a woman's hands and wrist are one of the most beautiful and alluring body parts and I especially like pieces with charms . The above bracelet is one of my favourites and I have had is a while.It was made to order and I can't remember who it is by but it is stunning and always makes a great impression.There are so many great options , that will fit any budget, and I truly believe that it is a purchase you will not regret.




Shein Enamel Eagle Black Suede Bracelet here


Shein Navy Multi Pendant Bracelet here

Zaful Faux Leather Bracelet here


Zaful Stone Fish Bracelet here

Marc Jacobs Soda Lid Chain Bracelet here

Miansai Noir Anchor on Hook here


Nordstrom Marchesa Jewel Bracelet now under $50 here


Nordstrom Alexander McQueen Charm Wrap bracelet here

I hope I have given you some ideas and whether you wish to make an investment or want something cheap that will look great there is something for everyone...and in a sea of chokers, stand out in a bracelet!

Happy Shopping!

xxx

No comments