Powered by Blogger.

Be a pin up girl with a high waisted push up bikini!



 I was at the beach at the weekend and i have never seen so many barely clothed bottoms ...!
Don't get me wrong, if you' ve got it , flaunt it! What bothered me was that everyone seemed to be wearing the same thing, you know, side cut out, very little coverage bottoms. And then I saw a girl in a high waisted bikini push up bikini and I have to say she looked sexier but in a less obvious way. The pin up look was a winner , not only for originality, but it was so feminine and comfortable I would imagine. There is a misconception that this swimwear is to cover lumps and bumps. Not so!
We should all be be proud of our bodies and if you want to wear a skimpy bikini you should regardless of shape and size.The high waisted bikini is a style statement and does come with benefits, pert breasts, longer legs and curves being some of them!

                                             
                                                   Zaful high waisted push up bikini   here

The polka dots add such a playful yet elegant vibe , just wrap a scarf round your hair and add some big glasses...vavavoom!




                                                   Zaful high high waisted push up bikini  here

This is so cuter and you can even swap the top or bottom with plainer colours to add contrast. Both these amazing bikinis are under $25 and I have something even more exciting ...a sale and a competition!!

So...my lovely readers , there are some news I would love to share with you guys. One of the biggest online fashion store “Zaful” is now celebrating their 3rd anniversary. 

I've checked out the details about this anniversary blog giveaway. TBH, It's quite awesome. The link to their blog is over here




Who doesn’t love giveaways? Go to their blog and take a look. I would be very happy if you tag my name【ALEXLOVESA】after participating in the giveaway event. Zaful will choose a couple of winners after the event and give out huge rewards!

Have a great week and good luck!

No comments