Powered by Blogger.

The Perfect Lace Cover Up

I have been looking for a lace cover up for ages and finally I found the perfect one !It is made out of thick lace like material with a pattern and has beautiful white trimmed ages. I am literally swooning. I ordered it online and although it looked nice in the pics it was stunning when it actually arrived. I wanted it for covering up swimwear but it is too nice just for that so I will be wearing it with my denim cut offs and lace shorts for nice Summer evenings and events. To top it off it is on sale for under  $17!

It is one size but it is not very generous , I would say it would be ok up to a size Medium.


















                                                            Zaful lace cover up    here
Bikini H&M new season 


Bikini shots are definitely out of my comfort zone but this cover up made me feel more confident, besides a wise person said "do one thing that scares you every day"!

There are aslo some similar styles here




                                                   Zaful    lace cover up    here



Zaful  lace cover up  here



No comments