Powered by Blogger.

The Black Romper



Hello, I am so excited today to share with you my gorgeous black romper. We have been on a weekend away to Sivota in Lefkada Greece and it seemed like the perfect place to wear it. The cute off the shoulder frill looks so retro combined with the print. Also the quality of this romper is great, it is quite thick material which means it is not at all transparent and the frill stays where it is supposed to. I got a size Medium  and it fit me perfectly.





Another think I like is the length, it is short and playful but not too short and the cinched in waist makes legs look longer ( always a bonus)









ZAFUL  black romper   here

The romper is actually on sale at the moment at under $17 dollars and really it looks so much more expensive, definitely worth it!

No comments