Powered by Blogger.

Get into the mood for 2017 with these new statement pieces!

I think I must be the most disorganised Christmas shopping person in the world!Don't get me wrong, I have all the good intentions every year to be super organised and get the best gifts for everyone, but without fail I will be running around on Christmas eve trying to get it together !And this year will be no exception..oh well , maybe next year!
Anyway, all that aside , I am already thinking about the 2017 and the items that I need to become a more stylish me. Luckily many retailers are also in the same mind frame. Sales are great , although I am not much of a fan myself unless it is for something specific that I have wanted forever and happens to be left in my size in the sales...but this never happens. Instead I turned to one of my favourites Choies for some affordable fashion inspiration so I can bypass the sales altogether.
They have some great stuff , and I am especially fond of the lighter colours to transition into the coming season. Here are some of my picks, I have I can give you some New Year inspiration!


White Lace side split dress here ( under $30!)




White Jeweled layered ruffle shirt here
Shirts don't get much better than this, can't you just picture yourself wearing it...I can!

White embroider shirt here
You probably have a black version of this in your wardrobe, but this one is a must have and will also look great in Spring and it's uner $20!


Blue Off Shoulder Stripe dress here

This is a great dress and you can wear it for so many different occasions!

The new you is waiting...!And if unlike me you have bought everyone else's gifts, it's time to teat yourself surely!!

Happy Shopping!

No comments