Powered by Blogger.

Why you should invest in an aviator !

Every Fall/Winter season  there is a big player in the jacket game. This year there are a few contenders , the faux fur, the teddy coat, the biker, the bomber and the oversize coat. For me the big winner, is the aviator although it is slowly reaching classic status and this is one of the main reasons I believe it is worth the investment.

There are so many gorgeous options, with a favourite of mine being the oversize Acne Studios inspired velocity jacket. If you cannot , like me afford, the hefty price tag, fear not as there are so many equally beautiful affordable options to chose from.

The great thing about this jacket is that it adds a cool factor to any outfit and can literally be teamed with anything from jeans to winter florals. Go for a faux fur lined jacket as it will keep you nice and warm and the extra bulk makes it look more luxurious and expensive.

The one I am wearing is from Zara and although there were lots to compete with it , in the end it was the cream faux fur that sold it to me .



Zara  Jacket here






Below are some more of my current favorites , that will hopefully cover all budgets ! For the US:






For my UK and Europe  girls:



No comments