Powered by Blogger.

Over the knee boots

Over the knee boots are pretty much everywhere at the moment and have become pretty much a staple , however they can be quite daunting and a bit of a tricky look to master if you are not careful. Zaful have a great pair , which for me tick all the right boxes.


It is important to make sure that the boot fits well and isn't too tight or even worse too baggy. I Have very thin calves so I always struggle with boots , so I find that it is best to for a pair that is adjustable and that can be fitted to your leg.


Another thing I would say is don't go overboard with the heel if you want to avoid the pretty woman look. I think that a medium block heel works best and gives the boot a cooler more retro look, especially when worn with short skirts and dresses. Also I would refrain from bodycon with long boots , instead opt for more demure or girly pieces for a bit of a contrast.


I also love to wear my boots , as you can see from the pics , in a more casual way, teaming them with jeans and a sweater and it also means I can get plenty of wear out of them.



I am really pleased with these boots, they are a fabric faux suede which I do not mind and it makes them more affordable and easier to take care of. The round toe and block heel are perfect for the look I want to achieve and it means that I can wear them any time of the day. They have a bit of stretch in them so they are well fitting and the tie back allows you to adjust the top of boot to your thigh. Lastly I really love the length, boots that end on the knee are really annoying and tend to go baggy or fall down. These are extra long so they stay up better and also cover more leg so you can go a bit shorter with dress or skirt. They are around the  $50 mark so they are a great pair of boots for the price as well and they also come in brown.





     Zaful long boots here

No comments