Powered by Blogger.

Pick of the day. the fist buys for fall

The days are slowly getting shorter and although we are technically still in Summer, there is a general shift towards autumn and all that it entails. In terms of my wardrobe , bright colours now seem a bit past it and I am starting to veer towards darker tones that will transition me into the new season. One of the sites I always check out when I want to update my look , either at the beginning of the season or mid through, is Zaful. They have new items every day and are really good at high fashion dupes at a fraction of the price. I find their dresses  amazing and most of them are great value for money and many of my favourite dresses this Summer have been from this site and I am hoping to get some great finds for Autumn and Winter. One of the first thing I was looking for was a black long sleeve midi dress  and again I found some great items . In particular I wanted something floral because I am not quite ready to go full on dark and floral are lovely for autumn and are also a huge trend as seen on all the catwalks.


Zaful Long Sleeve Chiffon Dress here

I love the big florals on this dress and will definitely wuld wear it as well when it get colder with some nice boots and a coat or even a nice chunky cardigan coat.





Zaful Oriental Print Long Sleeve Midi dress here

This is another dress I swooned over. Oriental prints are big news and the wrap effect is extremely flattering and you could even wear it slightly undone over jeans .

What is first on your list this season? 


No comments