Powered by Blogger.

The Faux Fur Coat

I remember buying a faux fur jacket when I was at university from Primark and I got it to wear to a new years eve glamorous party over my silky Coast strapless dress and I'm pretty sure I wore long gloves as well! The point is that it was for a special occasion and I don't think I ever wore it again as it was considered too over the top for normal wear. How things have change! The Faux Fur jacket has become a wardrobe staple the last few seasons and I absolutely love them and wear them with pretty much everything. This season in particular is so much fun , because you can really play around with colour and shape which is great as most of the time in Winter the focus is on your outerwear. The one I am wearing here is from Pull and Bear but I have also included some of my other favourites. This jacket is in the colour of the season, burgundy or oxblood as some call it and I really was drawn to the cropped shape of it. Needless to say it is so warm and snugly I never want to take it off!


Faux Fur Jacket Pull and Bear here


For the US









and for Europe



No comments