Powered by Blogger.

The shearling gillet

Living in a relatively warm country , one of the things I miss is being able to wear really thick coats and outerwear. Obviously there are days when it is really cold, but they are relatively numbered. Gillets are a lifesaver for me , especially when they incorporate the elements I love such as faux fur and shearling. I recently acquired a gorgeous soft black oversized aviator sleeveless number that I absolutely love and have not stopped wearing since I got it. The outside of the jacket is a soft faux suede that will be a lot easier to look after than the real thing. The big lapels give it a luxurious feel and the inside ( good part!) is divine. It is a beautiful soft shearling type fur that is so addictive ! I love it!






Zaful Zipped faux Shearling coat here

I ordered a size medium and it fits just as I wanted it too but if you wanted a less oversized look you could probably size down.

The great thing about this is that it is so versatile. You can wear it over a shirt for a warmer layer or you can really go for it in colder weather and wear it over a leather jacket and it looks great with skirts or pretty dresses to toughen the look up a bit.

There are lots of great items on the site so head over and take advantage off all the great offers as well.



       sale click here

No comments