Powered by Blogger.

Florals for Fall

I have spent hours this week looking through all my favourite sites only to find that all the lovely knits, faux fur and sheepskin coats are not really of any use to me...yet!!
When I lived in the UK , I used to get so sick of winter clothes and wearing tights. It really bugged me that they were never really stored away in the Summer , because you never knew when it would turn cold again. Now I live in a hot country ( which I love by the way!) I do find this time of the year gets me a bit frustrated. I've had enough of my ditsy summery outfits and even though it is hot they seem inappropriate and getting dressed can be a bit of a nightmare. However I have discovered my wardrobe saviour in the form of a beautiful embroidered chiffon layered top from my beloved ZARA. A top like this is actually really useful and it can be layered later on in the season. I have done a bit of mash up of winter and autumn items in these images but overall I think the result is season appropriate ( at least in Greece).But even for colder climates I would love to throw a blazer over it or a chunky cardigan coat and there is something about wearing florals in autumn that makes heavy dark clothing a bit more romantic and whimsical.










Blouse Zara (new season ) here , simillar here , here and here
Jeans Stradivarius  here
Bag Zara (old )
Sliders Primark , similar   here , here,  here and here


No comments