Powered by Blogger.

The Playsuit!

There are certain items of clothing that are considered classic but not in the traditional meaning of the word. Rather, they are things which are essential and which we turn to every season for reasons of both practicality and style. In recent years the playsuit or jumpsuit  has become one such addition to our wardrobe in the hot months.They are perfect for holidays , weekend getaways , summer evenings or just to pull over your bikini.
One of my recent buys is this lovely red jumpsuit with black embroidery. It isn't a colour I would normally go for but it caught my attention and I thought that it would be a nice change that would perhaps pay off. I have to admit that when I received it I wasn't very impressed ( as is normally the case with me) , however , once it was ironed and I tried it on I was completely sold on it. The colour is beautiful and the fabric has a floaty feel about it which is perfectly complemented by the  black embroidery that elongates the body and frames the figure.
I brought a size medium and it fits well ( I am a uk8/us4) and it has adjustable straps. I have a short torso, but if you are longer in the body I would advise sizing up. It is quite short but the pretty pattern keeps it swet and stylish and the it isn't very low cut at the top so there is a nice balance.





  Zaful red jumpsuit   here 





There are more colourways to chose from and the best part is it is under $15!


                Sunglasess: Marc Jacobs
   Shoes :Primark 

Happy Shopping!!












Thank you Zaful for sponsoring this post.



                                     

No comments