Powered by Blogger.

Paris Fashion Weeh SS13

I haven't even worn my winter coat yet but I am already so over it!!What I am I going to wear next Summer?...Well lets say there is something for everyone....from prints , to leather to the dreaded shoulder pads!!!My favourite....Rochas for the old school ladylike chic with a sexy twist!!


 Balmain....you either love it or hate it...more inclined to hate it myself although I know no selfrespecting fashionista should ever say that.....I just can't deal with the shoulder pads.....




 Damir Doma.....sophisticated but urban.

 Felipe Oliveria....this was a gorgeous show with amazing prints.Probably not the easiest look to pull off but stunning none the less....
 Guy La Roche...no surpises....clean fresh and sophisticated....cannot go wrong really.



Mugler....I have no words......a-ma-zing!!! Not so sure about the practicality of all that leather in Summer....but when you look this good ...who cares??


 Rochas!!!!!!!!!!




Dries Van Noten...interesting show ....I am sure someone will lke it!!! 

No comments