Powered by Blogger.

Why I love trashy TV!!

I know I should have grown out of my obsession with trashy tv series but I am afraid I just can't.
I blame my mother for letting me watch Dynasty when I was four.I was in awe of Sammie Jo and all these women who walked around their houses casually dressed in sequins and ceiling grazing big hair....




Then my attention turned to Fame and I took to wearing leg warmers and matchy tracksuits or leotards.
Not the most acceptable look in a greek Junior school at the time....


My major crush as with most of my generation came with...Beverly Hills 90210! All these teenagers with exciting love lives, expensive cars and endless supplies of clothes were the embodiment of every kids dream.If only life could be like that...and I could look like Brenda and Dylan could be my boyfriend.....

 But all this was acceptable ...I was about twelve...but how can I justify my love for Blair and Chuck now??

Gossip girl is my guilty pleassure...sure I know it's stupid and probably a waste of my time but to be honest I am not really watching it....I am too busy looking at the clothes....wouldn't it be amazing to walk around looking like that all the time???


 And don't even get me started on Mad Men....

 Betty you are my idol.....

 So the conclusion I have come to is that watching these shows doesn't mean that you have bad taste in TV .....just great taste in clothes...

I mean how exciting can a surgeon's coat get in Grey's???

No comments