Powered by Blogger.

The Asos Maternity Spring Edit

Pregnancy certainly presents many challenges as besides having all the changes to deal with you also have to pretty much rethink your whole wardrobe. The bump is gorgeous, no doubt about it, but dressing it is another story. With my first pregnancy I only had a small bump up to the end and being my most heavily pregnant during high Summer meant that I got away with floaty dresses and a bikini for the most part. However this time round I do need some more put together outfits to go about my daily routine and it is not warm enough yet to be playing the boho card. Luckily frumpy maternity wear is a thing of the past and being pregnant is something to flaunt not hide. Asos has some amazing items that are good enough to wear any time not just during pregnancy , but the special cut of the clothing mean that they will be more comfortable and fitted than just wearing bigger sizes of normal clothing, although I am a fan of that as well. The site advises choosing your regular size as the bump has been accounted for. Below are some of my favourites , but there are lots more to browse!

Asos Maternity Sun Dress here




Asos Sleeveless Ribbed dress here


Asos Cotton Smock Top here


Bandia Maternity Dungarees here

Asos Maternity Chino Trousers here




Asos Maternity Midi Dress here

Asos Maternity Mom shorts here

Glamorous Bloom Top here


Mamalicious Frilled Shirt Dress here







No comments