Powered by Blogger.

There is a new kid on the block! Stylebest!

Happy New Year everyone, I hope you had a lovely holiday season and are fully recharged for 2018!
Of course January is always great for shopping as the sales are on and it gives you something to look forward to when all the festivities are over. 
There is nothing better that finding a site that has permanently affordable clothing and I have come across a retailer called Stylebest which is quite new as I understand it , but has some great on trend and super economical pieces.. Besides the clothing and shoes there are also some great beauty essentials like brushes and mirrors which are so cute and practical. Below are a few of the items I have singled out but head over to the site to discover some little treasures of your own!
I will also be following up this post as always with a product review so check back soon!

 Floral asymmetrical Midi dress here

Flounce Detail Plaid dress here

Corduroy cropped jacket here

Wide Leg strappy Jumpsuit here

MSQ Make up Brushes here

As i said there are so many more options and from I see there are new things added everyday so it is definitely worth revisiting them!


No comments