Powered by Blogger.

Boot up!

Hello, I am afraid I haven't posted all week as it has been a crazy one ! Back to school for my little one which is so stressful and I miss him so much after spending all Summer together .So much to organise , and sort out ! But I feel I  have got it together. sort off!
I am mainly wearing sneakers and sandals at the moment as it is still hot  here , but I have started think about boots...the problem is that there are so many options this season. I have come to the conclusion that I need three pairs, ankle, knee-high and over the knee....so much to organise again !

I have shopped around and these are some of the best that I have found!!


The Ankle Boot!!
From left to right




McQueen buy here/ Michael Kors buy here/ Alexander Wang buy here/ New Look buy here/ Little Mistress buy here/ Mint buy here/  Zara buy here/ V by Very buy here/




The Knee-High Boot



V by Very buy here/ French Connection buy here/ Moncler buy here/ Reiss buy here/  Zara buy here


The Over The  Knee Boot



Zara buy here/ River Island buy here/ V by Very buy here/ Gianvito Rossi  Net-a-Porter buy here


I hope I have given you some inspiration!! I will be having one of each, thank you very much!!

xxx

No comments