Powered by Blogger.

Over the knee boots ...where to find and how to wear!

One of the key trends of the season is over the knee boots , which is a bit of a scary prospect especially if you are over thirty. However, there are many ways to incorporate the new boots into your wardrobe and I believe they will become a firm favourite.I would suggest investing in some good quality boots though, as the not so well made ones tend to slouch...and this is not the look we are going for....

They key is to avoid the seedy look, you know Pretty Woman style!
I like the combination of the faux fur and long boots and I have to admit grey suede is the best option in my opinion as black is a bit harsh....keep it classy!


 If you do go for black boots go for a cute outfit with a retro nod or keep it super classy like Olivia Palermo!

 A sweater dress is another winning combination and I really like the difference in textures between the suede and wool...the fluffier the better..




From Kurt Geiger ..the Sammy boot, also comes in black
buy here

and Willow
buy here
from Asos
buy here


from Zara 


No comments