Powered by Blogger.

Weekend splurge!

I have been very bad with keeping up with my post this week, but for a good reason. I am the proud aunt of the most gorgeous baby niece!
Lets not forget it' s Saturday and we have all worked hard and what better way to pamper ourselves than indulging in a little luxury.The item I have my eye on today is worth every penny as far as I am concerned.Sheepskin is big this season, however,  for me this is not a trend and I believe a beautiful sheepskin jacket will be a timeless addition to your wardrobe.Whistles, the UK brand is one of my favourites as it perfectly bridges the gap between designer and high street and offers luxury to the more discerning shopper. I never bore of my Whistles clothes and right now I am crushing on this beautiful jacket.

Whistles Mix Fur Sheepskin jacket here

I love how it is not the traditional bulky sheepskin style , it really is too beautiful for words (this crush is getting embarassing now!)

I am also moving over to the dark side a bit with their Limited Edition Cosmo coat, although I will have to save a bit for this one ( or slap it on a credit card).


Whistles Cosmo coat in navy here
Wow! it is also reversible so can be worn two ways



So yoy get two coats for one, that will justify it!

Have a great weekend!
My litle man has his birthday so I will be busy with parties and celebrations and new babies!
How wonderful!!
xxx

No comments